Participate on a centralized DBA team responsible for administering the internal Oracle, Oracle Application and SQL-Server databases in non-production and production environments. Interact with the developers and technical departments to promote information sharing, coordinate enterprise information architecture, and provide data management operation to ensure the security, quality, performance, and accessibility of the 50 plus applications in our infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide security authentication for database servers.
• The Contractor shall provide database administration for all USARCENT SQL requirements.
• Provide systems administration for NIPRNET and SIPRNET physical/virtual SQL Clusters.
• Maintain and rehearse the Disaster Recovery Plan, Perform Backup and Restores SQL database.
• Provide SharePoint administration for SharePoint SQL Server Database (NIPRNET, SIPRNET)
• Perform security baseline and enforce (Risk Management Framework) RMF policies.
• Ensure servers are up to date with latest Microsoft security updates.
• Two Year degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience
• Security+ or equivalent IAT-II certification required
• Secret clearance required
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Database Administration
• Ability to network and interact with key groups and individuals
• Ability to schedule, train, supervise, assign work to and evaluate staff
• MCSA: SQL certification preferred