Experienced audiovisual technician to coordinate, execute, and support multimedia teleconferences in support of US Army Operations at Shaw AFB.
• Maintains responsibility for the day-to-day planning, scheduling and execution of classified and unclassified video teleconferencing services
• Provides video teleconference user and customer training
• Assist users in determining solutions for presentations and recommend the best method for accomplishing the requirements.
• Provide pre-conference testing and setup for video teleconferences and/or meetings.
• Maintain a secret clearance and operate crypto keying functions on equipment for secure video teleconferences.
• Maintain accurate technical and operating procedure documentation and VTC statistical data regarding usage
• Conducts setup and operation of audio and video equipment (tape player, PA equipment, slide projector, overhead projector, film projector, television, VCR, and other A/V equipment)
• Operates audiovisual or sound reproducing equipment to provide or complement educational or public service programs offered by institutions
• Coordinates equipment operation with material presented, according to notations in script or instructions of speaker
• Responsible for the overall scheduling and operations related to audio and video functions
• Performs routine maintenance on A/V equipment and assures that it is fully operational
• Performs administrative functions related to scheduling and ordering of equipment and replacement parts
• Positions, installs, and connects equipment such as microphones, amplifiers, and lights
• Research, Implement and Maintain an understanding of current and new technology as it pertains to the design and integration of new products into the current and future environment.
• Provide technical support for the command VTC Multi- Conference Unit (MCU) servers, bridge and seventy plus suites. The Contractor shall support VTC conferences classified up to “SECRET” level. See Workload Data for detailed descriptions.
• The Contractor shall remove, install, and test section equipment to accomplish equipment configurations as required to maintain 100% operational status of section equipment to accomplish life-cycle equipment replacements, equipment upgrades, and configuration changes.
• Supervises lower level department members
• Four Year degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience
• Security+ or equivalent IAT-II certification required
• Secret clearance required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Ability to network and interact with key groups and individuals
• Ability to schedule, train, supervise, assign work to and evaluate staff