The Program Manager (PM) is responsible to the Transition Director for the efficient and effective execution of the Transition contract. The Program Manager server as the overarching leader of the company’s employees and will work closely with the Contracting Officer’s Representative, Government Representatives The PM is the primary focus of the contract and is responsible for the contract staffs performance. PM’s duties include the following:
- Serve as the Contactor’s primary point of contact with the government and manage all contract operations at the Headquarters level.
- Manage contractor program and project teams for optimal program effectiveness
- Provide operational expertise and oversight of the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Direct and manage PMO actions for day-to-day TAP functions to ensure all contract requirements are met
- Conduct command level briefings to government personnel and TAP stakeholders
- Implement and provide guidance to PMO staff on TAP policies and processes.
- Collate, analyze, and deliver centralized reports
- Ensuring staffing of all sites
- Lead continuous process improvement efforts
- Initiate immediate reach back to corporate assets
- Plan and accomplishing goals
- Achieve TAP quality, cost, and availability goals
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience), Exceptional leadership skills, time management, facilitation and organizational skills. Working knowledge of the TAP program, Working knowledge of government chain of command and transition policies. Working knowledge of change management principles. Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check). U.S. Citizen
Location: FT. Knox KY