• Manage one or more high visibility programs. Develop and implement program plans, schedules and budgets. Identify and manage the development of new programs and monitor the performance of programs and recommend changes. Hire and train staff as needed. Assist and advise executives on project initiatives.
• Develop and implement project plans that track resources to task, milestones, and dates
• Maintain and report project status on budget, staffing, deliverables, milestones, operational processes, customer satisfaction, resource planning, and utilization
• Manage budget, to include tracking expenditures and preparing program reports on current finances
• Contribute to the development of policies and procedures
• Provide leadership, management, and communication to team members and peers
• Oversee scheduling and general administrative oversight of assigned programs
• Able to identify, assess, mitigate, and communicate risk within a project
• Prepare program proposals
• Four Year degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience
• Security+ or equivalent IAT-II certification required
• Top Secret clearance with SSBI required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience directly managing projects/programs.
• Management experience to include personnel admin, financial mgmt, program planning and coordination. May mentor or coach other Program Managers
• Possess extensive knowledge in areas of Information Technology to include ITIL-Foundation, VMware, System Administration and Information Assurance.
• Able to adapt to change, set priorities, and to effectively deliver quality of work for the position
• Takes initiative to understand new technologies and skills through formal and informal means
• Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an ability to solve problems and make decisions
• Excellent Oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to network and interact with key groups and individuals
• Ability to schedule, train, supervise, assign work to and evaluate staff
• PMP certification is preferred.