This Position is part of a highly qualified team supporting Us Army Operations at Shaw AFB. Works closely with the program team supporting mission objectives; excellent understanding of Help Desk operations; familiarity with systems administration, operating systems, computer hardware and software as well virtualization platforms; experience in areas such as operating systems, file systems, and knowledge of computer hardware architectures.
• Manage Help Desk operations including scheduling, personnel and resource management, operations management and ensuring coverage and quality of the operation 24/7/365.
• Receive all calls, walk-ins, e-mails and generate open trouble tickets and initiate the resolution process. The Contractor shall log, filter, and route service request to experts. The Contractor shall have the capability of processing at least 500 trouble tickets per week.
• Assistance requests are anticipated to include Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 within this operation.
• Work with the appropriate governing agency (i.e. Regional Cyber Center – Southwest Asia (RCC-SWA), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), or outside Contractors). This may include hardware and software problems, data entry, system administration and reporting.
• Perform and complete configuration for: workstations; docking stations; printers; monitors; zero client hardware; VoIP instruments; AV control devices; and external CAC readers and their interoperability requirements to provide connectivity to the network. The Contractor shall activate router ports and Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration for Local Area Network (LAN) drops. The Contractor shall maintain system images for all approved Government purchased models of USARCENT desktop and laptop systems.
• Perform SIPRNET PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) as Enhanced Trusted Agent (ETA), and Trust Agents (TA) duties and responsibilities to accomplish the goal of issuing SIPRNET PKI tokens to USARCENT SIPRNET users (CONUS). Replace SIPRNET tokens for users whose tokens have failed or expired. Review and test procedures required to deploy tokens to military, civilian, and contractors who have Army sponsored accounts on the SIPRNET.
• Provide technical managerial support for the USARCENT Defense Enterprise Provisioning Online (DEPO) enterprise email support for users’ NIPRNET and SIPRNET accounts. Provide a DEPO General Manager (GM) and Entitlement Mangers (EM)’s assigned to the USARCENT/G6 Shaw Help Desk.
• Provide USARCENT incoming personnel network access procedures. Reviews and verify Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS) and verifying users required training courses have been completed. Contractor will also manage users SYSTEM AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST (SAAR) forms. Ensures SAAR forms are signed and approved before creating user accounts in active directory.
• Two Year degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience
• Security+ or equivalent IAT-II certification required
• Secret clearance required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in help desk operations
• Ability to network and interact with key groups and individuals
• Ability to schedule, train, supervise, assign work to and evaluate staff
• Operations include first, second and third shift; shift work will be required