The Deputy Program Manager (DPM) is responsible to the Transition Director for the efficient and effective execution of the Transition contract. The Program Manager server as the overarching leader of the company’s employees and will work closely with the Contracting Officer’s Representative, Government Representatives and Transition Headquarters Staff to ensure the proper execution of the transition contract. The PM is the primary focus of the contract and is responsible for the contract staffs performance. Although not an all-inclusive listing the PM’s duties include the following:
- Serve as a point of contact with the government and manage all contract operations at the Headquarters level.
- Assist in managing the contractor program and project teams for optimal program effectiveness
- Assist the PM in providing operational expertise and oversight of the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Assist the PM in providing in Directing and managing PMO actions for day-to-day TAP functions to ensure all contract requirements are met
- Conduct command level briefings to government personnel and TAP stakeholders
- Implement and provide guidance to PMO staff on TAP policies and processes.
- Operational program focus is primary duty
- Assist PM with direct Face-to-face assistance with HRC Management Team
- Assist PM with leading PMO team to provide analysis of transition policies and its impact to SFL – TAP staff and client services while also providing workable solutions for execution to HRC and IMCOM
- Assist with guiding the contract staff IRT offering specialized courses tailored to the needs of the installation
- Assist with providing advice and guidance regarding TAP
- Communicate with senior leadership and stakeholders to ensure smooth execution
- Assist PM to provide advice and guidance regarding TAP; Assist PM with assisting government with analyzing business’ activities, expenses, establishing goals, and communicating the strategy throughout the organization
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, 3+ years in a management role, Exceptional leadership skills, time management, facilitation and organizational skills. Working knowledge of the TAP program, working knowledge of government chain of command and transition policies. Working knowledge of change management principles. Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check). U.S. Citizen
L0cation: Ft. Knox KY