Our Executive Team Has Exceptional, Proven Qualifications
- Grew the Federal and Civilian practice of their previous company from 0 to over $50 million in 5 years
- Supported Air Force Special Operations Missions worldwide
- Served as senior executives at DHS and in other federal government agencies
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) subject matter expert in support of the development of Collection Requirements Management tools in the Technology Solutions division of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Over 12 years experience working overseas in multi-national defense environments with experience specifically as the U.S. Task Force (ISR TF) Regional SITE/Project manager in Afghanistan, and SITE Lead/Project Manager
- Served as Senior Integration Analyst - U.S. Naval Intelligence
- Conducted media training for leadership
- Developed and implemented crisis communications plans
Edward McDonald, President and Chief Executive Officer
Mr. McDonald is a retired Service Disabled Veteran of the United States Air Force. He was a Combat Controller who served in Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan), Operation Desert Shield / Desert Storm (Iraq) and other areas of conflict like Bosnia.
He is an experienced executive leader with more than 26 years of organizational and institutional change leadership involvement, as a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director (GS15/SES), business executive. As Director of Incident Management under the Office of the Director of the Operational Integration Staff, DHS, he facilitated the development and implementation of the Secretary of Homeland Security's Playbooks for Incident Management. This implemented Congressionally-mandated sections of the 2002 Homeland Security Act along with Homeland Security Presidential Directive Five (HSPD-5).
Mr. McDonald served as the Deputy Director of the Interagency Incident Management Group (IIMG). The IIMG is a Federal headquarters-level multi-agency coordination entity that facilitates strategic Federal domestic incident management for Incidents of National Significance. The IIMG Core Group includes 150 Assistant Secretary and Senior Executive Service (SES) level representatives from Federal departments and agencies, DHS components, and other organizations as required. In this position, he made recommendations for policy changes to the Homeland Security Council (HSC)/National Security Council (NSC) and the Domestic Policy Council. Mr. McDonald holds a B.S. in Aeronautics and a Master of Aeronautical Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Minerva McDonald, President and Chief Operating Officer
Minerva is an experienced executive with over 20 years corporate leadership who has complete oversight of all ongoing business for the company. She has provided leadership of all projects to ensure completeness and compliance with all government regulations, costs, and schedules. Minerva has facilitated the company's acquisition and business development responsibilities, and manages all work teams to include business planning for all future work.
Minerva has an extensive academic background with a Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master in Public Management (MPM), Political Science, and degrees in Law, Criminal Law and Business Law. Minerva's professional experience includes the following: